Ps4 gameplay videos

Discussion in 'Videos' started by zerobatsu, Jan 24, 2016.

1. XTGeminiman

XTGeminiman Well-Known Member

Messed up my Leviathan build horribly here

Sunsheine and Yerauldoll like this.
  2. oigres200

oigres200 Member

It's an honor. lol. I always tried to "copy" how you use the Jugger but never quite got it. It was lots of fun tonight.

Seriously, thanks for everything everyone. I never got so much into an online game before, even less a community as this one. This game, even in his short life, brought lots of good memories and I'm glad that I was part of this. See you all in other games! ;)

3. What's_upchuck

What's_upchuck Well-Known Member

I had been playing around with the Razor's dual cloak probes to much annoyance to many, but for the last couple I had to go Herald; nothing levels faster in the beginning than the Herald.

I would have liked to finish out strong in the Engineer but the momentum of the match never really allowed for it.

Strategically I felt it would have been a detriment for this specific matchup.

4. Walking-distance

Walking-distance Active Member

I didn't play much yesterday except with XT in the midday, was hanging out with the family when I saw Wellomad send me a party invite and I sadly couldn't join :( I didn't play in the later hours of the evening either because most of the regulars I know had hopped off and I felt maybe I should just call it quits with the game. Then I woke up this morning and decided to play until the severs shutdown. The final match was a full upgrade game lol which is both fantastic and fitting, and something I tried to appreciate as much as possible knowing the game could shutdown at any moment. Luckily they let the match play out before all that.

5. Sunsheine

Sunsheine Well-Known Member

Not having yourself, and Antanca, about are the only things i'd change about last night. Thanks to everyone who played, both for and against, for making it a truely memorable, if somewhat bittersweet, send off.

Specifically to the lads who jumped on voice chat, I can't help thinking we've managed to do a bit of an Armature and missed an opportunity with the game, we should of got on mic far more often.

One final thing I would have changed actually, would been for XT to have some better communicative equipment. Would of been nice to be able to hear him more than 25% of the time. The guy went off to the store to buy a headset and returned with some right, bargain-basement, knackered old headphones. Spent a whole $8 he said, what a tight-arse! ;)

XT shows off his new headset:
    [​IMG]

6. XTGeminiman

XTGeminiman Well-Known Member

Yeah, the PS4 gold headset mic SUCKS! Going back to the store Friday. I even asked the dude in the gaming department which one he recommended. LOL! Don't buy this POS. It sucked you guys couldn't hear me good. My neighbor complained about me for talking too loud so it wasn't for a lack of trying. At least you heard my Tr123 joke when I plugged in the cheap one with the broken speaker.

We will mic up in the next game!

7. YoWangMang

YoWangMang Active Member

The ps gold ones are supposed to be pretty great. My buddy has one and it sounds better than my astro in my opinion.

8. Magic004

Magic004 New Member

9. Magic004

Magic004 New Member