Daethfrmafar...conspiracy?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Shaidar_Haran84, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Yerauldoll

Yerauldoll Well-Known Member

Prep! You Legend!! Always Stalking about :)

Seek out Daeth!! Give him your EMP of Justice!!

2. YoWangMang

YoWangMang Active Member

Yes, it was cloud berry kingdom or whatever. That, Crysis 3 and ninja gaiden were his games.

3. Harris59

Harris59 Member

http://crysis3s.com/stats_360/DaethFromAfar looks pretty bad at Crysis to me, that Win/Loss of 0.2 certainly doesn't impress me. KDR of around 3 but he only has 1k kills, and knowing that he's a booster I wouldn't trust that KDR anyway.

I think I've debunked all 3 of his so-called 'good' games... So uhm, he's just a bad gamer who artificially inflates his KDR stats by boosting and uses scripts for hard trophies xD.

I really shouldn't slam him so much but this tool has been ruining Dead Star for a while that I just have this hate for him burned into my being :p

I swear to god if he gets that platinum... The only glimmer of justice I can see is him not quite getting the platinum in time, either his script failing on him or Armature banning him, heck, depending on how he's running the script Sony could get involved but I doubt it's anywhere near that serious stuff.

I don't care about trophies but he sure does, therefore I care about his platinum far too much xD

Glad we all have some proof of what he's done though so it's not like he can pretend it was legit if he does get it.

4. macanri

macanri Well-Known Member

If they were going to ban him they would have done it by now, unfortunately.

As for my part, I promise not to die to him ;) Now that he's playing I'll certainly kill him if the opportunity arises. He'll probably reach 50 but there's a good chance he won't get his 100 kills in some of the ships.

If he does get it, though... his reputation is ruined, whatever that counts for. I'm sure the search engines rank him highly as a scrub.

5. What's_upchuck

What's_upchuck Well-Known Member

Death and I were trading blows tonight. It's a shame he's been such a wad because he knows how to fly.

I did manage to kill him once when i had less health and yet did so without hardly firing a shot. I'll upload that vid later.

Pickwick88 likes this.
  6. macanri

I've seen him be competent in both the Marksman and the Warden. The funny thing is he would undoubtedly get any trophies he needs faster by actually playing and at the same time make people hate him less. Why he's chosen the hard (lame) way is beyond me.

What's_upchuck likes this.
  7. Harris59

Harris59 Member

I think he's finished all the 100 kills, he might just have one to go. A friend let him kill him for the kills so we can't really stop that. Only thing he really needs is lv 50 and I'm sure he's not far off now...

8. Sunsheine

Sunsheine Well-Known Member

Christopher, instead of this 3x fame thing we have, how about we kiss goodbye to Dead Star with a 0.03% fame week? I've spoken to all the other guys chasing that lv50 trophy, and they've all confirmed their total agreement with this plan. ;)

Surely, whilst simultaneously researching the speediest delivery company to get my, imminently to be dispatched, t-shirt out to me (obviously divert no manpower from this crucial task), you have time to move a decimal point?

If Daeth gets this platinum, it's going to scupper any faith I have that there's justice in this world. I'm sure you wouldn't want that on your conscience?

Do something for Christ's sake!

9. macanri

I think it's time for everyone to just accept that he's probably going to get the Platinum. With the fame multiplier, no one should have much trouble gaining several levels over the next week. Console yourselves with the knowledge that there are far worse things happening in the world and that no amount of trophies can change the fact that he is the probably most poorly respected, most dishonorable, and laziest Dead Star player of all time.

What's_upchuck likes this.
  10. Harris59

Harris59 Member

No amount of trophies can change the fact that he is the probably most poorly respected, most dishonorable, and laziest human being of all time.*

^ Fixed your post :p

Yerauldoll, Magic004 and macanri like this.
  11. YoWangMang

YoWangMang Active Member

He's not a very good pilot in the Leviathan. Hopefully that's the last one he needs. I took him to school the other night with my non "pay to win fig newton" ship. Felt good, man. But it's not saying much being able to kill a script kiddie. I was just happy with him "rage quitting". That's in quotes because he didn't quit, he just turned his bot back on.

12. thebbz

thebbz Member

I haven't noticed him be good with any ship. I think he's too aggressive and easily dies quickly to a bit of kiting.

I have noticed that he's usually on the losing team--you can tell because he's the ship blowing up at the home base during the strategic victory animation.

Magic004 and XTGeminiman like this.
  13. Harris59

Harris59 Member

I think it is, but he can just kill his friends, he's done that already before so I can't imagine the kills holding him back, it's just a case of will he hit level 50... And he will...

14. Harris59

Harris59 Member

News just in... Death has the platinum trophy, no justice D:

Oh well, at least he won't be online for the remaining days eh? That's a positive at least.

15. YoWangMang

YoWangMang Active Member

Ding song the witch is dead, the wicked witch is dead. Thanks, Armature, for one more final letdown before the final letdown. The chheater should have been banned ages ago.

I'd give you money for Recore but, unfortunately, I have an NDA with the bank that won't allow me to disclose any further monetary information.

16. macanri

Aye, gotta look at the positives ;)

Yerauldoll and Harris59 like this.
  17. Yerauldoll

Yerauldoll Well-Known Member

Now that is some fine teamwork if I do say so. DjSlow well played!!

18. Harris59

Harris59 Member

I just realised how we could have stopped Daeth getting the platinum now that it's too late... Damn!

I was looking at some of the aggressive messages Daeth sent me and was thinking... Some of you guys got some too right? I've seen people get temporary bans for saying much less so if we had all reported those messages there would be a strong chance Daeth would have had a small temp ban, nothing serious bug it would be long enough to stop him getting the platinum. And my contacts with some of the moderation team could have helped fast-track those reports if need be...

I am so dumb...

I should have thought of this sooner...

Well, we could still get some kind of justice by reporting them now, heck, if he's been punished for something similar before this could incur severe punishment.

I would report the script but honestly I don't quite know how he does it so it may technically not be against PSN ToS.