Crash to desktop after kill

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Alex Utopia, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Alex Utopia

Alex Utopia New Member

Everytime I kill a player in the 'Stinger' with it's main weapon I crash to desktop before I can see the actual explosion. I can reproduce this 100% of the time. I didn't play this game for a few weeks, never had this problem before, now there seems nothing I can do about it. I reinstalled the game, nothing helps. Since it worked before I guess some updates in the time I was away messed with this. If you need more information let me know.

2. wundurer

wundurer Moderator Staff Member

Just to try to help you out before Armature gets to this, are you able to change up your graphics settings? And, gotta ask, are your drivers up to date?

Also, as it seems you are on PC, could you post your system specs? May help the Armature team to solve this.

Please note, I am a community volunteer and this help I am posting is unofficial. If you need further help, please goto Armature's support site

3. Alex Utopia

Alex Utopia New Member

Yes I'm on PC

Intel i5-4690 4x3.5GHz
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB

My drivers are up to date. I literally changed nothing on this system or on the settings since I last played, the game did run fine for 35h before. This seems to come out of nowhere. It seems to be related to killing other players in the Stinger, so in order to find out if it's related to a specific setting I have to find a match and play for a few minutes, which takes a long time and makes it hard to find out what exactly the problem is. I have tested many settings by now though.

4. thebbz

thebbz Member

Have you tried deleting the game files ("Delete local content...") and redownloading? Maybe there's a corrupt file.

5. Alex Utopia

Alex Utopia New Member

Yes I have deleted the game and reinstalled through steam and It didn't do anything. Issue still exists. By the way thanks for the help guys so far!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016