Birthday:
Dec 31, 1985 (Age: 31)
Home Page:
Professional Thinkerer

Share This Page

wundurer

Moderator, Male, 31, from Canada

Staff Member

I've been referred to neurosurgery. Huzzah! Now, the next stretch of waiting begins... Sep 7, 2016

1. wundurer
      wundurer
      I've been referred to neurosurgery. Huzzah! Now, the next stretch of waiting begins...
    2. Lambent
      Lambent
      If the exchronos.com work is your own, it is well written with your unique, sincere, well thought out, and inspirational perspective. Thank you for your words which deserve more appreciation (looking at the comments). I'd like to read more.
      1. wundurer likes this.
      2. wundurer
        wundurer
        Aye, those are my words. I'm glad to know they've reached someone (c=

I've got a whole lot more to write, I started with that intention but was waylaid with all kinds of problems since beginning that site. Soon though, I'll be on my feet again and be able to take up that task in earnest again.
        Sep 4, 2016
    3. wundurer
      wundurer
      MRI: Aug 19th. Stay tuned
    4. wundurer
      wundurer
      Codeine withdrawal o.o
    5. wundurer
      wundurer
      physiotherapy... 'nuff said
    6. Shaidar_Haran84
      Shaidar_Haran84
      We don't have to be friendly. It wouldn't be genuine, I dont like you much to be honest. That said, I see no reason to be enemies in light of the restrictions of the forum. So frenemies maybe lol
      1. View previous comments...
      2. wundurer
        wundurer
        I don't remember which thread it was, I'd normally remember but I'm not at 100% these days. Doesn't really matter now, you answered me here so that's good enough.
        Jul 5, 2016
      3. wundurer
        wundurer
        I know that I give people plenty of excuse to dislike me. But, like you, if I did anything else it just wouldn't be genuine. Yeah, I make mistakes at times and betray my own best intentions.. but I try and make up for that when I can.
        Jul 5, 2016
      4. wundurer
        wundurer
        So, let's just keep on this course and see how it goes? That is, being real to our convictions without trying to antagonize each other. I'm dropping whatever happened between us in the past, I gotta do that so I can act profesionally as a Mod. That's where I see we can agree to disagree. We may not like what each other did/does, but let's not carry that baggage anymore?
        Jul 5, 2016
    7. Shaidar_Haran84
      Shaidar_Haran84
      Tag is your name. My hypocrite comment wasn't about that post but you have made those comments towards me before. You and I haven't been on good terms since day one. If you want to threaten me feel free. I've reviewed the sticky and will adhere to the rules and I would hope as a mod you would do the same. That better?
      1. wundurer
        wundurer
        Did you read my post a few weeks back where I asked if you wanted to work things out? I don't recall that you replied to it. Perhaps you missed it somehow, or I missed your reply to it. But as far as I see things right now, given that I made you a sincere offer to reconcile things between us...
        Jul 5, 2016
      2. wundurer
        wundurer
        ...it just doesn't make sense that you have the grounds to continue carrying this grudge against me.

Before, I could understand that.
        Now, I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that you missed my post.
        Jul 5, 2016
      3. wundurer
        wundurer
        It makes sense to me, if you still have those bad feelings from before that you see my words as you do. If we don't find a way to get over this it's just gonna end up going bad again. So, better? Yes, for now. But I'd like to go further and address the deeper issues that are between us.
        Jul 5, 2016
    8. wundurer
      wundurer
      Lower Back Problems are now severe. Doc is getting me MRI'd and has scripted me narcotic-based pain meds. Weeeee!
    9. wundurer
      wundurer
      ow, it hurts
    10. wundurer
      wundurer
      I'm out in the country 'till June 5th. The connection here sucks and Dead Star is laggy as hell. Thus, I won't be in game for a few weeks.
    11. Raynuru
      Raynuru
      hi Wunderer, say will you ever continue your "Dead Star Story?" i really liked it :)
      1. wundurer likes this.
      2. wundurer
        wundurer
        I at least gotta give it a better ending, that much it deserves.
        Apr 29, 2016
    12. wundurer
      wundurer
      Yesterday was moving. Today is bagpipes. Maybe tomorrow I'll get a shot to play some Dead Star again.
    13. wundurer
      wundurer
      Really tired, no more games right now. Tonight, is for reading.
    14. wundurer
      wundurer
      Gotta go perform my duties as an Uncle and drive a Niece of mine to the dentist. Then taxes & bagpipes! See everyone later tonight.
    15. Crakehauer
      Crakehauer
      Still missing the "tales from the T" thread :) We´re still looking for a proper name, right ;)
      But nice signature anyway
      1. wundurer likes this.
      2. wundurer
        wundurer
        Yeah, I haven't forgotten. It's gonna be one special pointy thread all right.
        Apr 18, 2016
        Crakehauer likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 31, 1985 (Age: 31)
    Home Page:
    http://www.exchronos.com
    Professional Thinkerer

Interact

Signature

Some useful links:
    Forum Rules